Can you help farmers and vets improve cow nutrition ?
Vacancy: Customer Service Lead
eCow has a vacancy for someone to develop and lead our customer service capability. We are a dynamic business with a unique product improving cow health and bringing benefits to research scientists, nutritionists and veterinarians worldwide. Our team in Exeter builds and supports the product. We now need a Customer Service Lead to support and increase sales of the farmBolus. Our core product is a wireless rumen pH monitoring bolus which meets an urgent need within the dairy industry to improve feed management and dairy cow nutrition.
We need a Customer Service Lead to liaise with our customers to answer requests for information, write social media posts, newsletters and short articles. The post is full time but we can be flexible for the right persons. Flexible working from home is an occasional option especially when dealing with customers in other time zones. A full training will be given in the product and you will work alongside the technical team who developed and make the product, and they will take over complicated questions. Most of the service requests are for new users learning how to switch on a smartPhone and plug in antenna. The post is based in our office in central Exeter with easy access to transport, shops and cafes.
- Provide pre and post sales support to customers
- Answer sales and technical questions via various support channels including phone, email, social media and live chat
- Provide feedback to develop the product offering
- Report software and hardware faults to internal support teams, and managing customer expectations
- Ensuring all CRM data is accurate and regulary maintained
- Write posts and articles for the website
- Write newsletter content in collaboration with other team members
- Attend events and exhibitions to promote the company
- Ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team
- Friendly and confident when communicating with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- An analytical and professional approach with great problem solving skills
- Relevant working knowledge of standard office software such as Office
- Willingness to learn database skills
- Previous customer support experience (through any communication channel)
- Previous experience with an issue/ticket management software
- Experience writing documentation suitable for end-user consumption
- A passion and interest in new technology
- A knowledge of dairy cow nutrition
- Foreign language skills (e.g. French, Spanish, Czech)
Full training will be given in the technology of eCow
The pro-rata salary starts at £10.50 an hour (£20200 per year) and will be reviewed depending on your experience after a probationary period.